6-Day Continuing Education Training for Yoga Teachers of Any Style
Do you seem to know what other people will do or say before it happens? Do you need more alone time than others? Do you often feel fragmented, overwhelmed, angry, anxious or tearful for no apparent reason? When teaching, do you get flooded and feel unsure of what to do? Do you get easily triggered by your students? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you are likely highly empathic. Come build your skillfulness as an empath so that you can bring your Wiser Self forward in your life, and be a current of healing and truth for your yoga students and loved ones.
This course is a part of the Forrest Yoga 300-hour Certification (open to yoga teachers of any style) and qualifies for Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance. In this 6-day training, you will:
- Learn what kind of empath you are, and how you best receive information
- Hone your abilities to see, feel and move energy in your yoga practice and teaching
- Recognize the signs that ou are depleting your own energy, or allowing another to deplete your energy
- Discover new and effective pathways to supporting yourself as an empath
- Practice caring & effective hands-on assists
- Learn how to better help your students heal their injuries and chronic pain/tension with yoga asana
- Get tools to uplevel your teaching, including running energy or pulling it out with your hands, clearing energy that sticks itself to you, setting clear boundaries, speaking/teaching what's true and "uptaking the sweetness" so you can feel nourished by your teaching and your life
Delight each morning in a 2.5 hour Forrest Yoga Ceremony & Intensive, with teaching themes to help you deepen your skillfulness in feeling, digesting and sorting information so you can trust and act on your intuition more quickly and effectively. Spend each afternoon practicing your new skills and upleveling your yoga teaching in a warm, fun, safe learning environment. Your empathic nature is a treasure not to be squandered -- come learn how to work with it more skillfully so you can uncover its many brilliant facets!
SCHEDULE & DATES:
E-mail YogaTeacherTraining@Innerstellaryoga.com for info and details about upcoming training dates.
"This training gave me confidence in my abilities as an empath and tools to stay embodied throughout my day no matter where I am or who I interact with. It is such a gift to be able to show up fully present each day for myself and my loved ones. I feel more grounded, more confident, and better able to use and develop my resources in self-care and in empathing. I also notice a shift in my teaching –I’m far more in tune with both the experiences of my students and myself. Working with Kiki is always such an incredible experience. She is the embodiment of the empowered empath, and I’ve learned so much just watching her work."
- Jacqui Ferraiolo
"Kiki exemplifies what she teaches. By serving as a role model, she allowed me to experience what it feels like to be an Empowered Empath. I now have anchors in my body I can tap into to get into that state. She also made what can be abstract topics into digestible ideas and practical exercises. I highly recommend this training for anyone looking to up level their teaching or to develop a healthier emotional and energetic immune system."
- Hongxu Liu
"Kiki explained how our students unconsciously regulate their nervous systems to match ours, teaching me how to create a space for a room of people to down-regulate their nervous systems by going inside my own breathe and getting centered. I become an example to my students on how to stay in feeling mode by breathing and staying grounded."
- Marisa Kelly
"Kiki's presence and example of empathing helped me trust my own abilities. I appreciate her talent in unwinding woo-woo language into practical, grounded exercises that I can use daily to manage my own energy in relationship to others. The morning intensives were yummy, and the afternoon classes: so insightful... even though I was pushed out of my comfort zone. Which, in hindsight, helped me grow. I guess that's what skillful teachers do, eh? :)"
- Brian Roberts
In this hour long webinar, available for download through Yoga U Kiki will share how to:
- Learn what kind of empath you are, and how you best receive information.
- Deepen your skillfulness in feeling, digesting and sorting information so you can trust and act on your intuition more quickly.
- Recognize the signs that you are depleting your energy (or letting ather's energy deplete you).
- Discover the five best ways you can support yourself as an empath.
- Get tools to uplevel your teaching (including running energy or pulling it out, speaking what's true and "uptaking the sweetness" so you can feel nourished by your teaching and your life).
Access this webinar through your Hoop profile and view for free!