ONLINE CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Not able to study with Kiki in person but looking to deepen your knowledge or find fresh inspiration for your teaching and your own personal practice?
FREE CLASSES & INTERVIEWS:
Coming Soon . . .
WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Do you often feel fragmented, anxious or tearful for no apparent reason? Do you seem to need more alone time than others? When teaching, do you get flooded and feel unsure of what to do? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you are likely highly empathic. Learn how to better work with your empathic nature so that you can bring your Wiser Self forward in your life, and be a current of healing and truth for those around you. In this webinar you will:
- Learn what kind of empath you are, and how you best receive information.
- Deepen your skillfulness in feeling, digesting and sorting information so you can trust and act on your intuition more quickly.
- Recognize the signs that ou are depleting your energy (or letting ather's energy deplete you).
- Discover the five best ways you can support yourself as an empath.
- Get tools to uplevel your teaching (including running energy or pulling it out, speaking what's true and "uptaking the sweetness" so you can feel nourished by your teaching and your life).
In these hour-long webinars you will have the chance to learn from the most experienced teachers of Forrest Yoga. Each Guardian will share one of their specialties with you – broken down into practical pieces that you can implement immediately into your own teaching or training. These webinars will allow you to deepen your skills and knowledge in order to serve your students on a more profound level.
- Abs – You Either Love Them or Hate Them! with Sandra Robinson
- The Functional Anatomy of the Forrest Yoga Basic Moves with Jambo Truong
- Body Positive, What? How Forrest Yoga is a Body Positive Yoga Style with Erica Mather
- Empowered Empath with Kiki Lovelace
- Successful Planning and Sequencing of Private Classes with Sinhee McCabe